A lesson plan is not always extensive, but it provides you with a general idea of your teaching goals, learning objectives, and methods for achieving them. A fruitful lesson is one in which both the students and the instructor learn from one other, rather than one in which everything goes perfectly as planned.
BEFORE THE CLASS
- Identify the learning objectives
- Plan the specific learning activities, assessments an sequence of the lesson.
- Create a realistic timeline
- Plan for a lesson closure
DURING THE CLASS
- Share the lesson plan with your students which will help them stay more engaged and on track.
- Try to engage with teachable opportunities
AFTER THE CLASS
- Reflect on what worked well and why?
- Note down what things you could have done differently for a more efficient classroom engagement the next time
All icons are sourced from flaticon.com