Game based teaching methodology is a very effective tool as it makes the student feel they are playing instead of working. Often incorporating games in the lesson makes students enjoy and engage by capturing the interest to continue learning.
Pedagogical Methods and tools:
The Roman number Bingo game is a fun way to teach Roman numerals to the students.
- Teacher reads a random number from the bingo card.
- The students find the equivalent roman number on their board and cross it off.
- The first player who calls out BINGO is the winner.
- Print the bingo template given below and give one card to each player.
- Teachers can call off the numbers randomly or let the students play in pairs.
- Assign a student to check if it is the correct roman number picked by the players.